Tuesday, March 23, 2010

French Market in Chicago

Tomorrow I'm taking a break from the humdrum of academia--it is spring break after all--to go to the French Market in Chicago.  Now, from what I understand it's not like the indoor version of a French open-air market, but they do have little restaurants and cheese tastings and that sort of thing.  Sounds promising.  If I discover some kind of amazing cheese, I'll let you know.

Random trivia question for the day: What U.S. state has the 3rd largest number of accredited universities though it is only 33rd largest in size?  California has the most, with Texas a close second.  Bonus brownie points if you don't have to look it up.

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide if this means 33rd in area or in population... so I'm trying to split the difference and pick an answer that seems fairly reasonable either way. Is it Pennsylvania? I have no idea about the number of accredited universities, so this is purely based upon what I know (or think I know, I guess) about states. :)

    ReplyDelete